Medimotion leg bike
The Medimotion leg bike is a motor-assisted exercise device, fully wheelchair accessible and comes with a colour display and built-in feedback software for exercise training. It is often referred to as a Passive Exercise System, Thera-vital offers passive, active, assistive or resisted exercise modes, for both the lower and upper body.
How can I benefit from using the Medimotion leg bike?
- Maintain and/or increases range of motion
- Aids in the prevention of joint contractures
- Adjunct to therapy
- May reduce spasms
- May stimulate circulation
- May stimulate bowel and bladder
Who can benefit from using the Medimotion leg bike?
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple sclerosis
- Stroke, Hemiplegia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Muscular disorders
- Rheumatic disorders
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Postoperative therapy (e.g. after hip replacement)