Powersports Integra System
The Powersports Integra System is a wheelchair accessible fitness system, with varying levels of resistance to challenge the upper body.
The use of the cable system, seated lever row, triceps, Multipress and Latissimus Dorsi machines all helps to work the back and shoulder muscles, thereby promoting healthy shoulder mechanics which is crucial in the long term management prevention of shoulder injuries and pathologies in active wheelchair users and clients who use walking aids. Programmes are lead by our specialist neuro physiotherapists and our personal trainers.
How can I benefit from using the Integra system?
- Balances the shoulder musculature
- Helps tone the upper body
- Shoulder strengthening and rehabilitation
- Provides an aerobic workout
- Reduces stress on the shoulders
- Improves muscular endurance
Who can benefit?
- Post-operative shoulder therapy
- Paraplegia, Tetraplegia
- Stroke, Hemiplegia
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Injuries
- Parkinson’s disease